Benefits of short-term and regular chiropractic care:
- Spinal and extremity pain relief
- Headache relief
- Chronic pain relief
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Decreased stiffness and muscular spasms
- Arthritic joint pain relief
- Increased joint health
- Increased performance and energy
- Increased sense of well-being and relaxation
- Increased balance and coordination
- Reduced degeneration and risk of injury
- Enhanced tissue healing
- Decreased tissue inflammation
Benefits of acupuncture:
- Relief of respiratory disorders including bronchitis, asthma, and sinusitis
- Gastrities and hyper-acidity, constipation relief
- Relief of neuromuscular pain including back and neck pain
- Headache relief
- Eases facial ties
- Eases urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems
- Relieves stress
- Research suggests that it may help in weight loss
It’s no mystery that what you eat greatly affects your health. Welcome, nutrition, the science of eating. Nutritionists help you maintain a proper diet by providing meal planning, preparation advice, and information of nutrition’s relation to the human body.
Benefits of proper nutritional planning:
- Reduced risk of obesity, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease
- Reduced risk of anemia and osteoporosis
- Improves immune system
- Higher energy
- Reduced digestive problems including constipation, gastritis, etc.
Along with the wonderful gift of children, pregnancy brings several changes to the female form. Increased spinal curvature from the larger abdomen, pelvic misalignment from the heavier and awkward weight for the child, and nausea are just some of the ailments that women get while pregnant. The Webster technique, which helps put the baby in the proper position to be born, along with other chiropractic techniques help make for a healthier pregnancy and easier birthing process. Chiropractic treatment, also, helps reduce the need for C-section due to your baby not descending correctly.
Benefits of chiropractic services while pregnant:
- Pelvic balance & back alignment
- Improved posture
- Controls nausea and other digestive problems
- Helps relieve pain
Fact, teens today have less free time than teens 20 years go. It seems that kids are always busy with school, extra-curricular activities, family commitments, and even jobs. Adding these stresses with our increasingly sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits can cause serious health problems on teens. Chiropractic and nutritional services are here to help you or your children reach wellness.
Benefits of teen services:
- Posture and back alignment
- Relieves pain
- Controls obesity and health related problems
- Helps speed up recovery from injuries
- Postural and neural balance helps prevent injuries
The world today is experiencing a terrible level of stress. Long work weeks, seemingly impossible deadlines and economic woes create incredible pressures. In addition, most adults breath in polluted air, drink chemically treated water, and consume an average of nine pounds of food additives and chemical preservatives a year, putting even more stress on their bodies. One sure way to keep the stress level from causing potential dangerous subluxations is with regular chiropractic checkups.
Retirement age for many people has become just plain tiresome. Aches and pains, often the result of untreated subluxations, abound. Yet it hardly seems right that having to suffer from pain or being drugged into numbness are fair rewards for all the years of work.
Depending on the degree of subluxation degeneration, chiropractic care can often provide help. For senior citizens who have been fortunate enough to have suffered minimal trauma in their lives, virtually complete spinal recovery should be almost as easy as it would be for younger people.
For those who have suffered needlessly for years, chiropractic care can often slow or stop the degeneration, making life more comfortable. It is certainly worth the effort, so that our senior citizens get the dignity of health care they deserve.